Website: Click Here
COMPETITION: WIN Tickets to Mfor Festival to see Rudimental DJ, Craig David's TS5, Ella Henderson and more
****** MFOR FESTIVAL RESCHEDULED TO 31st JULY 2021 ******
Mfor Festival is back for a second year with a one-day festival, bringing the party to Swindon on Saturday 25th July at Lydiard Park.
The stellar line up already announced includes the legendary Craig David with his famous Ibiza party set, TS5, Rudimental DJ bringing their unique drum and bass sound, and chart topper Ella Henderson.
After a triumphant first year that saw Years & Years bring the house down for a 5,000+ crowd, Mfor is set to bring the party back to Lydiard Park for a second year, with tickets already selling fast.
With more acts yet to announce, tickets to the one-day event are selling fast. The family fun day meets music festival runs from 11am to 10.30pm and will offer music and entertainment for all the family whilst supporting veteran, military and mental health charities.
We have a pair of tickets to give away to one lucky winner. If you’re not lucky enough to win visit www.mforfestival.co.uk to get your tickets now!
To be in the chance of winning this fabulous prize please answer the following question:
*HINT* Answer can be found in the external website below.
To receive our weekly competitions email, please click here.
To see all our other competitions, please click here.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- The winner will be drawn at random on Monday 19th July 2021 and will be contacted via email.
- The winner will win a pair of ticket to the Mfor Festival 2021.
- If the winner is under 18 they must bring an adult with their additional ticket.
- Editor’s decision is final, the prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative if the winner is unable to attend
- Prizes are for personal use only and can't be resold.
Mfor Festival is a one day event brimming with entertainment; you can spend the day enjoying music, entertainment and a variety of food and drink options whilst basking in the late July sunshine.
To sign up up for FestivalsFirst.com newsletters, please click here.
Please mention FestivalsFirst.com when contacting this advertiser.